Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm BAAACK

Has it truly been four months since my last post? Life has kept me busy so for the few, the proud, the crazy who read this - I'm going to do better! I saw a friend this weekend who writes a great blog -I sh ared that I was totally impressed that he posts daily updates - an aspiration of mine! So beware - I'm going to try and suck a few minutes of every day from you to share a little insight to the millions of bouncing neurons in my head!

So, let's start with a personal update - as the song goes, for every season turn, turn turn, there is a season turn, turn, turn....so I'm entering a new season - spring. The dark days of my emotional winter are turning to the inspirations and aspirations of spring. Like the bulbs lying dormant underground waiting to come out of hiding, so am I ready to poke out and feel the sunshine. Enough said - stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment